Natgraph are a Made in the Midlands Bronze Member
The first ever Natgraph Works – an event for engineers working on our products – has been hailed a great success by delegates from around the world
The two day technical event in the Natgraph factory, Nottingham, was presented by Technical Director, Rick Mann and the Natgraph Technical Team and covered all aspects of installing, commissioning and in-depth technical aspects of Natgraph Drying and Curing Systems.
We had participants from the UK, Holland, Germany, Scandinavia, Spain, France, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and even India! All engineers were given a 168 page bound copy of the topics covered during the event.
Natgraph Works included…
• Factory tour and insight into how Natgraph equipment is manufactured
• In depth look at the systems that make up a Natgraph dryer
• Best techniques for assembly, how to install a dryer from a single module to a 30+ metre long line
• External Ducting System, - good & bad examples and rectifying problems
• External Water Cooling Systems - installation, pipework, setting up and operation
• Natgraph Stackers - installation, setting-up and optimisation
• Faults on Dryers - an interactive session where the alarms were gone through in detail
• Material Handling - how to optimise the dryer set up so thin substrates can travel through the dryer without issue.
• Optimising the Dryer settings for the best drying performance
• Long-term operation and servicing
Additionally, Natgraph Sales Director, Douglas Gray, gave a presentation detailing Natgraph’s vision for the future and the important role engineers play in the sales process.
There was even time for an evening out in Nottingham, which featured a few real ales and some traditional English pub grub.